VS vertical tube furnace is a split vertical tube furnace with vacuum sealed 20, 30,40mm, 60mm, 80mm and 100mm diameter quartz tube, which can achieve faster sample heating and quenching in vacuum or flowing gas. Precision temperature controller can provide 51 segments heating and cooling steps with +/- 1℃ accuracy. It is an ideal furnace for making quenching test and temperature measurement.
Options (specify these at time of order):-
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available for furnaces with tube inner diameters of 40 mm and above
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available: eg quartz, ceramic, metal
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
|Ⅰ. Technical Specifications:-|
|Heated Lengths||Single Zone 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm|
|Max. temperature||1400℃ (<2hour)|
|Working temperature||1300 ℃|
|Standard Temperature controlling||PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)
power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate,
cooling rate and dwell time. Built in PID Auto-Tune function
with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation
|Optional of Temperature controlling||Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing
a control software ) Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature accuracy||±1 ℃|
|Heating rate||<10 ℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||S type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||SIC heating elements|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
First layer: 1700℃ ceramic fiber board.
Second layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board.
Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan,
surface temperature below 60 ℃.
|Vacuum system||Double stage rotary vane vacuum pump with magnetic
valve to prevent the oil absorbed to tube.
Self-expansion type double silicon ring flange, 304
stainless steel HCP. Needle valve + Mechanical
vacuum gauge + Discharge valve
|Warranty||One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable
parts such as heating elements and tubes are not covered by
the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic
gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
|Ⅱ. Application Notes:-|
|Using Attentions||Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min. Toxic
or explosive gases are not recommended for use with
this furnace without necessary safety controls and
supervision. Small cracks may appear on the surface
of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This
is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be
repaired with alumina coating. Refractory door
block must be inserted before closing door.