- Hot Air Ovens are sturdy double walled units.
- Inner chamber made of S.S. and outer made of Mild steel with Powder coating.
- Gap between the walls fitted with glass wool insulation to avoid heat loses.
- Heating elemets are made of high grade chrome plated microme wire.
- Temp. is controlled by thermostat.
- Temp. range 50 degree c to to 600 degree c and Accuracy : +-2 degree c.
- Air ventilations are placed on top of both sides to remove hot gases / fumes.
- In memmert type units heaters palced at the right and left side of inner chamber.
- All the control switches & pilot lamps are fitted on the front of panel.
- Trays should be supplied with G.I wire mesh.
Optional Accessories :
- Air Circulation Fan for Uniform Temprature.
- Digital Temp. controller cum indicator in lieu of thermostat.
- S.S Trays.
- Out side chamber made of stainless steel.